Last unit test of my engineering life!

Hi friends,

I intended to post 1 blog post everyday. but I forgot. It's already 12:40 in the night. However, i am gonna post one now.

The college where I study, Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Tathawade Pune.
Now, this college has a stupid tradition of conducting 2 unit tests in each semester.
We students used to give the tests seriously for 3 and a half years. But now since we are in the final semester of engineering and have already got placed in our dream companies, studying for these tests seems a waste of time to us.

Till this night, we gave the 1st 2 papers somehow, not knowing whether we will pass or not.
Tomorrow, we have the next 2 papers and I have not studied a bit until now. Plan to study in the morning.

Today, a friend of mine updated her status message as the following
"All my classmates, I'll miss u a lot". This brought tears into my eyes and I realized the importance that my college friends have played in my life.
My 4 years of engineering would never have passed had it not been for my friends.
I am not going to name them in this post, but a post will be dedicated to my friends and it will come soon.

Till then, good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey by the misty greens Part 1/2

Response vs. Reaction