A journey by the misty greens Part 2/2

 

The 2nd part of this post should have been written long back, but due to several reasons , I couldn't. So, here it is today.

This trip was just supposed to be a journey from 1 place to another but instead, taught me a number of things. The most interesting being, the number of hues and shades of the color green available in nature itself. Earlier, I used to think that it could only be seen in Ms Paint.

My body was stuck inside the sealed windows. But, my mind and soul were roaming outside. I was one with the mountains, the valleys, the impromptu waterfalls, and the white mist. It was a wonderful scene. The waterfall trickling through the crevices of the mountains reaches the ground with a huge force. And in response, the Earth gives rise to an awesome looking mist like smoke.

Entire mountains, hidden by this mist, in a place , only an hour away from my home. And I never visited them. I am going to regret missing them for so long. Watching them is a pleasure , not only for one’s eyes but also for one’s mind. I wish I had had the foresight not to book a seat in the AC compartment. The smell of conditioned air, even though cool seemed stale as compared to the fresh air outside.

Sometimes, I envy my predecessors for the fact that this lush greenery was much more closer to them than it is to us. But on the other hand, I realize that the people suffering this have also been the cause.

The train reaches Karjat, but the journey ahead is a blur because the mind is still in the mountains and the valleys.

P.S:  I hope that this post and the previous one, have for some time at least, taken the pressure off your shoulders and taken your mind and soul into the same greenery filled trance that I experienced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey by the misty greens Part 1/2

Last unit test of my engineering life!

Response vs. Reaction